Passengers & visitors now have the added convenience of our new parking app! The Canadian Rockies International Airport and HotSpot Parking have launched a new app available for download via the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Using the Parking App (zone 9370):
- Download the HotSpot Parking App and create an account. Add your vehicle & billing information.
- Select "Permits", "Purchase a Permit" , click "Municipality" , select "Cranbrook Airport", click "Location", and then choose the "Airport Terminal Parking Lot".
- Select what you require for parking - whether daily, weekly, monthly, 6 month or 12 month permit.
Once a permit is purchased, you will be able to view it anytime in the "My Permits" section. You are able to see when it expires and add time if needed!
Using the QR Code:
- Scan the QR code located at the bottom of the signs. These signs are hung around the parking lots and are on tables within the terminal building.
- Enter your license plate number & billing information. You are able to use ApplePay or Google Pay as well.
- Confirm the information is correct and you are good to go!
Please note: You are only able to use the QR Code for hourly or one day's worth of parking. If you're parking for longer than a day, you will need to use the app to purchase a permit or use the parking machines located at the airport or come into the Airport Admin Office.
Using the Parking Machines:
- Park your vehicle and remember your licence plate number!
- Pay for parking at either of the two parking machines.
Simply enter your licence plate number
Enter your credit card or coin
Select your return date and time
*Please note that if the parking machines are "Out of Order" - visit the Airport Admin office to pay for your parking.
Accepted Methods Of Payment:
Credit Card: Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Coin: $0.25, $1.00 and $2.00. Exact change required. Change machine is located inside departures door in the Terminal Building.
Daily (24 Hours): $8.00
6 Months: $400.00
Parking violations can be paid over the phone using a credit card; with a cheque sent by mail; or with cash, cheque, credit or debit in the administration office. Violations can also be paid at City Hall in Cranbrook.
If you believe you have received the violation notice in error, please call the Airport Administration office at (250) 426-7913.